Terms and conditions
Welcome to Anime Highway!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Anime highway’s Website, located at Animehighway.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Anime Highway if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the website’s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our website and community. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the user in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the User’s needs in respect of provision of the Website’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These rules and terms apply to anyone who is commissioning an artist and buying.
• You are prohibited from commissioning the artist outside of our platform. Doing so will get you and the artist banned.
• You don’t own the copyright of any work produced by the artist. Unless the artist willingly sells the copyright or gives you the permission to own the copyright.
• You should talk politely and respectfully to an artist in one-on-one chatrooms
• You should not ask the artist for a refund. It is against our policy. Read our refund policy
• You are required to attribute the artist when sharing the commissioned work on social networks. Link to their Anime Highway Profile. The place where you commissioned them. This is not required if you own the copyright
• You own the copyright of all your work. Unless you willingly sell them off to a commissioner. After selling the rights, you cannot ask the commissioner to revoke the copyright.
• You are not allowed to contact and accept commissions outside Anime Highway. Doing so will get you banned and your earnings will be nullified
• you should be respectable and polite with fellow artists and commissioners
We do not allow refunds. See why.
Unless otherwise stated, Anime highway and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Anime Highway. All intellectual property rights are reserved and belong to the rightful owners. You may access this from Anime Highway for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Anime Highway
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Anime Highway
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Anime Highway
- Redistribute content from Anime Highway
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Anime highway does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Anime highway, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Anime highway shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Anime highway; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Anime highway. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Anime highway’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.